From: Janne Allen Janne on
As a Government contractor, we heavily utilize PowerPoint. Some of our
presentations are over 200 slides. An option to allow a global update, or
even the capability to select slide in slide sorter view, and reapply the
notes layout, would be an incredible time saver.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=e4197e50-bd23-46aa-aae7-e45183573efe&dg=microsoft.public.powerpoint
From: Steve Rindsberg on
This macro should help:

Reapply the Notes Master to each Notes Page in a presentation
http://www.pptfaq.com/FAQ00760.htm

In article <E4197E50-BD23-46AA-AAE7-E45183573EFE(a)microsoft.com>, Janne Allen wrote:
> As a Government contractor, we heavily utilize PowerPoint. Some of our
> presentations are over 200 slides. An option to allow a global update, or
> even the capability to select slide in slide sorter view, and reapply the
> notes layout, would be an incredible time saver.

> click "I Agree" in the message pane.
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=e4197e50-bd23-46aa-aae7-e45183573efe&dg=microsoft.public.powerpoint

PPT Frequently Asked Questions
http://www.pptfaq.com/