From: kufbh on
I want to import one of my slides on a PowerPoint presentation as a
grayscale to a Microsoft document but am unable to determine how to do
this. Regardless of the fact that the PowerPoint slides on the left
of the slide are in color, when I copy and paste they come out dark,
not as grayscale or even as black on white. Is there a way to import
my slides, or a single slide, into a Microsoft Word document?
From: jpforestier on
PPT 2003? 2007?
"kufbh" <blaineh(a)bcm.edu> a �crit dans le message de news:
fa904597-219e-4466-adb4-58966389c3f3(a)a5g2000yqi.googlegroups.com...

From: Steve Rindsberg on
In article <#os2OKUoKHA.1544(a)TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl>, Echo S wrote:
> I'm so excited. I've just discoved that this feature works again in
> PowerPoint 2010. Yay!

Shhh. They might hear you.

And decide to fix it.

Again.

;-)

> Here's how to do it:
>
> 1. Open PPT 2010
> 2. Open presentation
> 3. View | Grayscale (or black and white)
> 4. File | Share | Create Handouts | Create Handouts
> 5. Select Paste Link in the dialog and click OK.
> 6. Let 'er rip.
>
> You can download the public beta of Office 2010 at
> http://www.microsoft.com/office/2010/en/default.aspx It's solid, but I
> still wouldn't recommend installing it on your production computer -- even
> side-by-side with existing versions of Office is apt to cause problems.
> Instead, install Virtual PC (free download from MS) or VMWare and install
> Windows and Office beta on that. http://www.pptfaq.com/FAQ00819.htm has more
> information about that.

PPT Frequently Asked Questions
http://www.pptfaq.com/