From: Karen on
I have a 10-page Word document (2003) that I want to insert into PowerPoint
(2003) While in PP, I went to Insert > Object and then browsed to find the
doc. and then I inserted it. But it only inserts the first page of the Word.
doc. into the 1st slide. I want it to insert 10 pages into 10 slides. What
can I do to insert all the pages?
ANY help would be greatly appreciated, Karen
From: jpforestier on
In Word, File, you have Send to...PPT
If you have use the Style, y'll get one slide per Style part
"Karen" <Karen(a)discussions.microsoft.com> a �crit dans le message de news:
F1D7D247-A0B3-4EC0-BCBC-4167C89DD0B8(a)microsoft.com...

From: Steve Rindsberg on
In article <F1D7D247-A0B3-4EC0-BCBC-4167C89DD0B8(a)microsoft.com>, Karen wrote:
> I have a 10-page Word document (2003) that I want to insert into PowerPoint
> (2003) While in PP, I went to Insert > Object and then browsed to find the
> doc. and then I inserted it. But it only inserts the first page of the Word.
> doc. into the 1st slide. I want it to insert 10 pages into 10 slides. What
> can I do to insert all the pages?
> ANY help would be greatly appreciated, Karen

You'll need to make screenshots of each page or print to PDF then export a
graphic file of each page for import into PPT or print to MODI as TIFFs then
import those. There are probably other workarounds as well.

PPT Frequently Asked Questions
http://www.pptfaq.com/

PPTools add-ins for PowerPoint
http://www.pptools.com/