From: JSEC on
I changed the registry in order to create 300 dpi jpg successfully
....however... its like the 1/3 bottom of the slide gets cropped off and any
special effects on text (glow, underline) does weird things.. like go on
another part of the slide.. not where its supposed to be. How can I have HI
RES jpgs AND not have them cropped and act weird?
From: Steve Rindsberg on
In article <21F3701E-58C8-4F36-A445-FA167F19441F(a)microsoft.com>, Jsec wrote:
> I changed the registry in order to create 300 dpi jpg successfully
> ....however... its like the 1/3 bottom of the slide gets cropped off and any
> special effects on text (glow, underline) does weird things.. like go on
> another part of the slide.. not where its supposed to be. How can I have HI
> RES jpgs AND not have them cropped and act weird?

What version of PowerPoing and what service pack?

I'd guess PPT 2007 with SP1. Appying SP2 should solve the cropping problem if
its' what I think it is.

PPT Frequently Asked Questions
http://www.pptfaq.com/

PPTools add-ins for PowerPoint