From: Fritman99 on
Made a presentation CD of a Powerpoint 2003 slideshow that included videos in
mpeg and put the presentation on a thumbdrive so I could play the show on
another computer. The videos will play on my computer but not on the computer
using the thumbdrive presentation. Both computers are running windows xp.
From: Steve Rindsberg on
In article <4A7BF18C-CC7C-44F4-82E6-3E3FC8CCFA05(a)microsoft.com>, Fritman99
wrote:
> Made a presentation CD of a Powerpoint 2003 slideshow that included videos in
> mpeg and put the presentation on a thumbdrive so I could play the show on
> another computer. The videos will play on my computer but not on the computer
> using the thumbdrive presentation. Both computers are running windows xp.

This may help:

Sounds/Movies don't play, images disappear or links break when I move or email a
presentation
http://www.pptfaq.com/FAQ00155.htm

PPT Frequently Asked Questions
http://www.pptfaq.com/