First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100
PP2007 SDK? PP2010 new stuff?
As a C# developer I want to get started developing with PP2007 noting I have no Office dev experience at the moment. Which SDK do I need to get? The Office Developer Center [1] does not list an SDK for PP2007. Other getting started tips would be very helpful. The first thing I would want to learn is how to get... 2 Feb 2010 17:34
Macro
Is Macro in power point is same as in Excel ... 25 Jan 2010 08:19
Org chart - How do I change size of a box in an org chart in PP 20
I encountered the same problem when entering multiple names in a SmartArt Hierarcy List. I tried the posted solutions, but the smaller/larger feature doesn't work if the shapes are too square for the text and resizing one by one takes forever and makes it impossible to get all shapes the same size and lined up... 24 Jan 2010 18:08
can’t read the outline from (filename.ppt) No text converter
Error msg: PowerPoint can't read the outline from (filename.ppt) No text converter is installed for this file type Running Windows Vista and Powerpoint 2007, all updates etc have been applied I want to open a Powerpoint 2003 file (created on another machine) in Powerpoint 2007 but I see the error message Powe... 24 Jan 2010 18:08
show an active timer or glock in powerpoit 2007
Hi I've received a pps,when opened it displayed on the 1st slide the time as in my PC's taskbar even with the running seconds.Can somebody show me how it's done? ... 24 Jan 2010 05:43
Powerpoint 2010 features wont work with older versions
I want to be able to view pp 2010 features like new transitions and embedded video on computers that do not have Office 2010 installed. Is there a way to view these new features, like a Powerpoint Viewer 2010? Any help would be appreciated. ... 23 Jan 2010 18:51
Transition Question - PowerPoint 2007
Hi: I have a slide with 5 bullets. Each bullet references another slide in the same presentation. What I would like is to show the first bullet on a mouse click, and after the bullet appears I want to go to another slide WITHOUT leaving the current slide. Once I'm done with the other slide, I want to come... 23 Jan 2010 06:35
Counting words in Power Point 2007?
How can I have PowerPoint 2007 count the words in a presentation? ... 22 Jan 2010 15:14
Custom (medical?) fonts for PowerPoint.
I have friend who asked me the following question. She is going to need to use these symbols on a regular basis, so the most streamlined method would be the most helpful. Any thoughts on accompishing her goal? Thanks! Hi, I need to make the letter c with the _ on top of the c in powerpoint.........help! ... 22 Jan 2010 15:14
PowerPoint 2007 Page Numbering
I would like to have 9 slides that I will label A-H as a table of contents. Then I would like the first activity slide (slide 10) to begin at page 1. I have two master slide layouts working fine, one with numbers and one without. PowerPoint still numbers all slides from the first (my A slide) to the last. T... 22 Jan 2010 14:06