From: Missy on
Hi:

I have a slide with 5 bullets. Each bullet references another slide in the
same presentation. What I would like is to show the first bullet on a mouse
click, and after the bullet appears I want to go to another slide WITHOUT
leaving the current slide. Once I'm done with the other slide, I want to
come back to the current slide, and then have the next bullet appear on mouse
click. And so on

Can this be done? I don't want to hyperlink within the presentation, and I
don't want to do the right-click in View Slide Show. Thanks!

From: Steve Rindsberg on
In article <6F8E62C5-0B71-4516-8CDD-CE64889A04BC(a)microsoft.com>, Missy wrote:
> Hi:
>
> I have a slide with 5 bullets. Each bullet references another slide in the
> same presentation. What I would like is to show the first bullet on a mouse
> click, and after the bullet appears I want to go to another slide WITHOUT
> leaving the current slide.

Do you mean w/o changing the state of the current slide?

> Once I'm done with the other slide, I want to
> come back to the current slide, and then have the next bullet appear on mouse
> click. And so on

You should be able to do this by linking to another presentation. Your current
slide will still be there "behind" the linked presentation and when the linked
presentation ends, you'll be where you were.

==============================
PPT Frequently Asked Questions
http://www.pptfaq.com/

PPTools add-ins for PowerPoint
http://www.pptools.com/

From: jpforestier on
You can use the numeric keyboard to go to any slide (knowing its N�)
"Missy" <Missy(a)discussions.microsoft.com> a �crit dans le message de news:

From: John Wilson john AT technologytrish.co DOT on
Make each of the target slides a separate custom show.

Place a transparent / no line (ie invisible) shape over each bullet point
and link each to the correct custom show and tick "Show and Return"

Clicking on the slide will progress the bullets
Click on any or the shapes to go to the relevant custom show slide. When you
click to end the custon slide it will go back to the original where you left
off.

There's a very simple demo here
http://www.pptalchemy.co.uk/NGDemo.ppt

--