From: longwoodaugustsystem on
Error msg: PowerPoint can't read the outline from (filename.ppt) No text
converter is installed for this file type

Running Windows Vista and Powerpoint 2007, all updates etc have been applied

I want to open a Powerpoint 2003 file (created on another machine) in
Powerpoint 2007 but I see the error message PowerPoint can't read the outline
from (filename.ppt) No text converter is installed for this file

I can not find a solution for this?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

From: John Wilson on
Are you sure the "2003" file wasn't saved in 97-2003 and 95 format? 2007
cannot open 95 files.

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4802 (20100124) __________

http://www.eset.com