First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98
How can I use a cusotom property like "version" in my Slides in Po
Hello, my question is how can I use a custom property like "version" in my slides. I don't found in Poerpoint 2007 or 2010Beta a fieldfunction like Word and my research for a marko solution that automatic make this work - had no success. Any Idea?? ... 2 Feb 2010 17:34
Sound shows on custom Annimation list yet no sound heard
When the PP Presentation is saved as a show,some slides have sound and some do not. All sound came from the same folder. Also, when playing the slides while in PPPresentation, swome have sound and some do not despite all being indicated on custom annimation lisy and all startin "after previous." Thanks! ... 27 Jan 2010 18:21
PowerPoint 2003 and separate PDF Files
On a DVD how can I create a PPT Viewer presentation that also includes some separate PDF files containing additional information? I know I could convert the PDF files into separate PPT presentations but they are too long. Is there a way to let the viewer choose to open the PDF files or the PPT Viewer from their D... 27 Jan 2010 17:12
Office 2007 Paste Special Options for Excel Spreadsheet in Powerpo
Have 2 PCs both Windows XP. Both have Office 2007 installed and Office 2002 was left installed as an option during 2007 install. Both have SP2 update as well as KB967642 installed in that order. Both run successfully through Microsoft Office Diagnostics. Both allow Paste Special for SMARTTAG paste of 'EXCEL Cha... 27 Jan 2010 23:55
projecting the notes pages in PPT 2007
I want to project my notes pages to an on stage monitor in while my presentation (sans my notes) are projected behind me...I will run my notes from a second computer... How can I do it? Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice C# : Image operations performer http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tut... 27 Jan 2010 20:36
Can I run a Power Point Programme on a TV?
I'm using Power Point 2003, have put a presentation on a CD which runs OK on another computer but is there a way to run that CD on a DVD player? ... 27 Jan 2010 21:43
Removal of text reflection in title placeholder in Powerpoint
Thanks. I'll give this a try. "jpforestier" wrote: Look also for the WordArts effects "MoPete99" <MoPete99(a)discussions.microsoft.com> a écrit dans le message de news: 0DCB9FED-8EE1-4797-8CA4-4D43891BAA8F(a)microsoft.com... Hi Folks, In regard to a previous question about text shadow, which i... 27 Jan 2010 14:56
Print ppt 2007 handouts; remove page numbers from footer
Client is setting up handouts with three slides on the page. The default setting is to have a page number appear in the footer, as well as the date in the header. When in print preview, selecting Options, we found that using a "Fixed" date and deleting the date removed the date from the header; however, unche... 27 Jan 2010 16:04
Advice on publishing to Sharepoint
Hello all, Once again my limited intellect has been overcome by the complexity of my tasking. I am trying to publish from Powerpoint 2007 to a Sharepoint 2007 slide library. When I try publishing the dynamically generated slides I get an error message if the the files have not already been checked out. The ... 27 Jan 2010 14:56
Removal of text reflection in title placeholder in Powerpoint 2007
Hi Folks, In regard to a previous question about text shadow, which is not the issue, I'm experiencing a problem with text reflection in the title placeholder on the slide master and throughout my presentation. When I check shadow effects for reflection, the dialogue box shows that there is no reflection, whi... 27 Jan 2010 13:47