From: MoPete99 on
Hi Folks,

In regard to a previous question about text shadow, which is not the issue,
I'm experiencing a problem with text reflection in the title placeholder on
the slide master and throughout my presentation. When I check shadow effects
for reflection, the dialogue box shows that there is no reflection, which is
the only option highlighted. By the way, this issue only happens when I
change design theme for a presentation and only when the "trek" theme (yellow
background) is chosen. This does doesn't happen when other design themes are
chosen to replace an existing one.

From: jpforestier on
Look also for the WordArts effects
"MoPete99" <MoPete99(a)discussions.microsoft.com> a �crit dans le message de
news: 0DCB9FED-8EE1-4797-8CA4-4D43891BAA8F(a)microsoft.com...