First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88
Master slide has graphics that cannot be edited
I am using PPT 2007, but I think I am attempting to edit a slide deck that was created with PPT 2003. When I go to Slide Master view, I see two different graphics and a text box on the slide that I cannot edit. The two graphics and text box were probably on the master slide when the deck was created with PPT ... 18 Feb 2010 17:23
Playing sound across only a certain number of slides
Hi, I use powerpoint 2007, and am trying to embed a song in a presentation. I want the song to play across several slides, but then stop when I move to the next slide rather than simply play until the song ends. When I go to the options-tab and select 'play across slides' from the 'Play sound' drop-down menu, t... 18 Feb 2010 11:43
Recoloured Pictures from 2003 to 2007
I am having problems with recoloured pictures in ppt. 07' I use 03' at school and i recoloured pictures. Yet, when i go and open in 07' the pictures are back to normal. it would be great if i get a reply soon ... 18 Feb 2010 12:51
animation movement
Dear all, hope someone can help, I am working on a slide which has a animation coming in from the RHS , deliver a message and then leave to the LHS I have worked out how to link the animation to the "message" but I have not found away to get the animation to leave after the message delivery ? any help would b... 18 Feb 2010 09:28
Underlining words
How can I underline a word on a slide AFTER I've shown the slide? ... 20 Feb 2010 15:47
First slide does not advance automatically
To advance slides, set the time, and click apply to all slides, apply button very important, can be used for many actions, and if you want music to continousy play, open custom animation pane, double click sound animation,on the first tabbput 999 in the stop playing box, hope this is clear. Hal "Echo S" wro... 17 Feb 2010 22:28
PPT 07 from PPT03 imported slides doe not 'insert' slide number
Since migrating to MS Office 2007, my old slides when upgraded to PPT 07 will not allowme to add a page numberon the slides. I have saved the slide show to a new show, I have tried placin gin the field on Master View, I have simply tied the 'button' to insert slide number. I get no results, after multiple mul... 17 Feb 2010 22:28
PP 2007 themes effects
Can't seem to get this to work. Hints on how would be GREAT! THANKS! Gene:) ... 19 Feb 2010 02:13