First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79
Free MS Office Recovery tool to find back your Office and PDF files.
If you have deleted or formatted your Office files, any ideas to find it back? These days I have found a free tool that can recover deleted/formatted office files and PDF files. Free Office recovery software for all Office files and PDF files. It Support PC hard drive, external hard drive, memory stick, USB fl... 11 Mar 2010 21:22
How do I get an action button on power point slide to play a D
Thank you so much!!! Five different people tried to make this work and couldn't. I wasn't reading your comments correctly and just went to "actions" instead of "action links" at the bottom of the screen. After I put in the hyperlink and select, it went right to the power point slide. You have no idea how much... 11 Mar 2010 16:53
How do I get an action button on power point slide to play a DVD?
I need to play a DVD leadership video in the middle of a power point presentation. I would like to learn how to place an action button on the 7th slide so it will play the DVD and I don't have to exit the presentation. Can anyone help? Thanks ... 11 Mar 2010 15:44
PPT 2010 truncates audio when saving as video
Hi I have Office 2010 beta and working in PPT 2010 I have an audio file from the clipart gallery in wav format that plays throughout the entire presentation. HOwever, when saving the file as a video, the sound is truncated after 2 loops which is about halfway through the second slide. The file is stored local... 11 Mar 2010 12:19
Built-in bullet
Perhaps there is a font issue on the computer (corrupt, missing)? Standard bullets are virtually the same as PPT 2003, so should see them all as you did previously. Other option would be to run a repair on Office and see if remedies issue. -- Troy @ TLC MS PowerPoint MVP Check out www.ThePowerPointBlog.com... 11 Mar 2010 11:11
Sending a 25 MB Powerpoint Presentation
What is a better way to send a presenation of over 200 slides that does not clog up my computer when i upload the file to send by e-mail, or take a long time to open as an attachment? ... 11 Mar 2010 23:35
Printing without white borders
I am trying to print from Power Point. Slide has a Blue backround. When ever I print it on a white page, preview/print shows a white boarder. I have tried selecting scale to fit paper, it reduces that white boarder but still there. How can I print whole page with Blue backround? Thanks ... 11 Mar 2010 10:03
Powerpoint 2000 equation editor
My daughters old computer is running XP with Powerpoint 2000. She has a need to use the equation editor for a school project, but it does not appear to be installed. I looked in Insert/Object and there was nothing there. So, where do I get it and how do I install it? Is there a version for 2000 or woul... 11 Mar 2010 10:03
tables were Overlapped in office 2007
When we are opening a PowerPoint 2003 file in PowerPoint 2007,the tables of a slide were overlapped in PowerPoint 2007.We are unable to understand that "why the tables are overlapping in PowerPoint 2007?".This was happened only for this slide apart from all slides. Please help us to know the reason. Note:If ... 11 Mar 2010 01:19
Adding Animations in Slide Sorter View
In PowerPoint 2003 I was able to add animation schemes to multiple slides at the same time in Slide Sorter view. I can't seem to find a way to do that in PowerPoint 2007 and have to add them one slide at a time. Has Microsoft degraded that capability or am I missing something? ... 11 Mar 2010 12:19