From: Befuddled on
Thank you so much!!! Five different people tried to make this work and
couldn't. I wasn't reading your comments correctly and just went to
"actions" instead of "action links" at the bottom of the screen. After I put
in the hyperlink and select, it went right to the power point slide. You have
no idea how much time this will save me. Thank you again!!

From: Befuddled on
I tried this also and for some reason 4 different slides came up, it was less
cumbersome than minimizing power point, maximizing video, play video, etc.,
but the earlier response about the actions links is perfect. Thanks so much
for helping. I appreciate it.