From: Befuddled on
I need to play a DVD leadership video in the middle of a power point
presentation. I would like to learn how to place an action button on the 7th
slide so it will play the DVD and I don't have to exit the presentation. Can
anyone help? Thanks
From: vttotal on
Hi,

The first thing to do is to create a shape(for instance, a square). Click on
the " Links" Tab and click on "Actions." An " Actions Settings" window should
appear. Click on " Hyperlink to" and select " to file." Once there select the
file you want to play after you press the button.

Let me know how it goes,

Vicente Tulliano.
--
Vicente Tulliano

From: Matti Vuori on
=?Utf-8?B?QmVmdWRkbGVk?= <Befuddled(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
> I need to play a DVD leadership video in the middle of a power point
> presentation. I would like to learn how to place an action button on
> the 7th slide so it will play the DVD and I don't have to exit the
> presentation. Can anyone help? Thanks

This might not work, because the address of the DVD device will be
different on different computers.

But you don't need to "exit" the presentation. Just Alt+Tab to your DVD /
video player application, which you have - to minimize startup delay -
already ready, set to pause at the exactly right spot.