From: laurie_g on
Hi
I have Office 2010 beta and working in PPT 2010 I have an audio file from
the clipart gallery in wav format that plays throughout the entire
presentation. HOwever, when saving the file as a video, the sound is
truncated after 2 loops which is about halfway through the second slide.

The file is stored locally, have tried a different sound file, have tried
compressing the media before converting. The audio is set to play beyond the
duration of the presentation.

ideas???
From: LVTravel on

"laurie_g" <laurieg(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi
> I have Office 2010 beta and working in PPT 2010 I have an audio file from
> the clipart gallery in wav format that plays throughout the entire
> presentation. HOwever, when saving the file as a video, the sound is
> truncated after 2 loops which is about halfway through the second slide.
>
> The file is stored locally, have tried a different sound file, have tried
> compressing the media before converting. The audio is set to play beyond
> the
> duration of the presentation.
>
> ideas???

Please address all questions about Office beta to the forums created by
Microsoft for that express purpose. The location was given you when you
downloaded the beta program. Any comments can be sent directly to Microsoft
by using he Send a Frown or Send a Smile icon on your computer that was
installed with the beta.

And part of this issue may be related to the method you are using to create
your video. What method is that?