First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71
Inserted Pictures keep disappearing replaced w/ white box with a r
I have never had this problem in power point before. I opened an old presentation to update it (Professional Edition 2003). Photos I had inserted were gone and replaced with white squares with red Xs. I tried to replace the photos and saved it. When I went to reopen today, the photos are gone again. HELP! ... 23 Mar 2010 14:50
PowerPoint videos won't play
Hey, I've been having issues with my PowerPoint for a while now. I assume that it is a formatting issue but, I am not entirely sure. Recently, I found out that I cannot play videos in my slides or configure them the way that I want them. ... 23 Mar 2010 14:50
Editing slides
I have a presentation that was created by someone else. I need to apply all edits on the first slide to all the slides such as font color, bullet types and color etc. Help please. -- Yvonne ... 23 Mar 2010 13:41
Show all comments persistently in right margin like Word
Is there a way to show (and to print) comments in the right margin like Word ie. shrink the slide/page content in order to create extra room in the right margin for such comments? I am using PowerPoint 2003 ... 24 Mar 2010 10:02
Hyperlink to a movie popup message
I am using Powerpoint 2007 and save my presentations to be compatible with 2003. I have video inserted into slides but I also use hyperlinks to link some slide titles to video clips. My problem is that when I click on a hyperlink I get a popup warning. "Opening C:\Users\Farley\'movietitle.mov Some files can contain ... 23 Mar 2010 11:20
Programatically (VBA) copy and paste all objects from a slide of a non-active presentation to current slide
Hey there, I am trying to programatically copy all the contents of a specific slide of a non-active presentation (powerpoint) into the current slide of my active presentation. If anyone can help me out with this I would really appreciate it. All the best ... 22 Mar 2010 18:06
PowerPoint 2003 to accessible Word 2003 via VBA?
I'd like to extract all content from a Windows PowerPoint 2003 document and place it in a Word 2003 document, as Word to PDF conversion seems to provide better-quality tagging than a PowerPoint to PDF conversion. I know I can save the outline as RTF and open that in Word, but the outline does not include any o... 23 Mar 2010 00:09
Scaling to fit paper
I noticed on Powerpoint2007 when I go to print the slides, the picture is not fitting the whole page. There is a white border all the way around. In 2003 power point if you checked scale to fit paper when printing the whole picture printed edge to edge. Is there a way to fix this in 2007 so the picture prints e... 22 Mar 2010 16:52
Powerpoint crashes abruptly when using RMB for spelling correction on pasted text
3 out of 5, if I use RMB to open the context menu on a word that is not recognized by spell checker to correct it or add it to dictionary, Powerpoint 2003 crashes abruptly IF the text was pasted from another source (any) rather than filled in by typing. I suspect that pasted texts may contain some hidden markup... 22 Mar 2010 13:06
Powerpoint presentation
Is there a way that the presenter can see his notes page on the computer but not the audience, he would like not to have to print out. -- Robyn ... 22 Mar 2010 11:54