First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61
Slideshow view partially cut off
The last couple of days, I've been using a new projector to display a ppt in a slideshow view. For the first time ever, the projector cut off a sliver along the left side and top. I wasn't sure how to deal with this; I just assumed that the slideshow was a fullscreen view (like media players and videos), and couldn... 7 Apr 2010 10:07
Search and Replace a Color
I have a large presentation which was created by combining two smaller presentations. They slides containwith numerous shapes and text of different fill colors. No matter how a combine the presentations the are two two distinctive color schemes. Is there a way in VBA to go through the presentation and replace one... 6 Apr 2010 21:00
Fade background image
In PowerPoint 2003, how do you fade or tone down the background photo. The photo we have in the background of our slides is overbearing in full color and we would like to tone it down so that the text on each slide is easier to read. Thank you. ... 11 Apr 2010 09:02
Count down slide number
Is there a way to automatically generate a countdown slide counter as a footer on a presentation? I have been doing it manually to help me within time on a presentation. It sure would be a good feature to include in the program, IMHO. ... 7 Apr 2010 10:07
Page number shows "#" instead of number
Using Office 2007, I am viewing a Powerpoint presentation created by someone else. No matter what view (master, normal or printed out) the page number in the footer is expressed as "#" instead of the actual number. Two other people viewing the same presentation see the page numbers instead of the "#", so this... 6 Apr 2010 15:21
insert WPF user control in ppt slide
Any way to insert WPF user control in ppt slide? Thanks, Vatia ... 6 Apr 2010 15:21
Gradient
Hi, I am trying to change the gradient to the background of my chart. I want to start with a blue on top and reduce the gradient so that eventually I have no colour at the bottom (i.e. white). I have found the gradient but the colour at the bottom is still a very light blue. Any advice? ... 6 Apr 2010 09:42
Stop my sound
I'm using the following code to play a sound or music in a game I made for my class, however I don't always want to wait for the sound or song to finish. How can I stop the song/sound? Need code to stop a sound/song from completing. Or would I use some type of Exit Sub procedure? If so, don't know how to co... 5 Apr 2010 21:44
I want to burn a presention to a cd but the sound does not come o
I can not get the sound to play if I burn a cd of my presentation. How can a transfer with sound ... 6 Apr 2010 08:35
Want a macro to open the Properties Dialog Box and enter text
I want to be able to open the Properties Dialog and then enter information into it, without having to retype or copy and paste each time. Is this doable with VBA macros? -Jessica ... 6 Apr 2010 18:45