From: PRR on
The last couple of days, I've been using a new projector to display a
ppt in a slideshow view. For the first time ever, the projector cut
off a sliver along the left side and top. I wasn't sure how to deal
with this; I just assumed that the slideshow was a fullscreen view
(like media players and videos), and couldn't be cut off.

Since I've never had problems with ppt displaying like this, I can
only assume that its a hardware/projector problem, but is there
anything I can do within Powerpoint or on my own laptop (that is
pushing the image onto the projector), to make the image that
Powerpoint shows a bit smaller (thus able to fit the entire image onto
the screen)?
From: Jaime on
Are you positive that it is not a resolution issue between the new projector
and the computer? Perhaps the computer is still outputting for the
resolution of the old projector?

Is it only PPT slideshows or do other applications/desktop lose some real
estate?
--
James
Bart: "According to creationism, there were no cavemen."