From: JimBlack on
I have a large presentation which was created by combining two smaller
presentations. They slides containwith numerous shapes and text of
different fill colors. No matter how a combine the presentations the
are two two distinctive color schemes.

Is there a way in VBA to go through the presentation and replace one
color for another. Say if an object fill color is orange change it to
red. so that I do not have to do it manually.

TIA
From: Shyam Pillai on
Hi,
There are a couple of examples on my site: http://skp.mvps.org/vba.htm which