First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60
Powerpoint chart issue
I am trying to create a stacked in 3D column chart that displays 2 sales numbers. I want the bottom axis of my chart to list the regions and the side axis to list the dollar amounts. There are 4 regions in total and each region is comparing 2008 to 2009. My issue is that I want each region to show 2 stacked col... 7 Apr 2010 22:32
Bars in bar graph are not centered on label
I have created a bar graph in PowerPoint 2000. The problem is that the bars appear randomly between the tick marks for each month, rather than appearing in the center of the appropriate space, and there seems to be no rhyme or reason as to why they appear where they do. Some are to the left of center, some ar... 7 Apr 2010 21:26
Nudging Text Boxes in a Chart
Has anyone found a way to "nudge" data labels in a PPT chart? I know I can move them by clicking and dragging but when I try to use the arrow keys (as I do for objects) the cursor tabs to other areas in the chart. And when clicking and dragging the labels they seem to snap to a grid and I have very limited co... 7 Apr 2010 21:26
How do I insert an automatic total page count, page 1 of 10?
BIG BUMP Rich is right! It does not work for PPT 2007. Mr Ed "Rich" wrote: This does not work in PPT2007. The following comands do not exist in PPT2007 Step 2 - Set your macro security to low. This is required to allow the macro to be loaded. In PowerPoint click the following: ... 3 May 2010 17:37
Changing Fonts and other attributes on a printable slide addedby
1. It's certainly easier to do the whole line in a different font with something like: printableSlide.Shapes(1).TextFrame.TextRange.Font.Size = 42 to change the size or .Font.Name = "Helvetica" (see page 84). If you want to change just the username, you could do something like (I haven't tested this so it ... 7 Apr 2010 13:32
Outline Numbering Format
In Power Point, can we do numbering format other than what is shown as available under Fomat option? Current Numbering Format option is limited to 1 digit numbering, i.e. 1, 2, 3... But can we do numbering format such as 1.1, 1.2, 1.3.... or 1.1.1, 1.1.2, 1.1.3 etc like numbering format in Microsoft word? ... 7 Apr 2010 15:48
Changing Fonts and other attributes on a printable slide added by
Hi All, I have been using Dr. David M. Marcovitz chapter 7.9 (Link to his web below) to generate a certificate via VB. There are a few things I have yet to be able to get to work. Any help is appreciated (Code below) 1) I would like to change the font's of the userName in printableSlide.Shapes(1) 2) I wo... 7 Apr 2010 12:24
Powerpoint - Locking content
Hi Kat, I was wondering if I could pick your (or your ppt designers') brains on an issue….? I'm just about to distribute a training programme to our customers and I want to prevent them amending any of the ppt training materials, but I still want to maintain all existing slide animation for the trainers to ... 7 Apr 2010 13:32
Templates
I have downloaded a template but it does not appear in the designs of Powerpoint. Please help. Thanks ... 30 Apr 2010 12:51
How do I insert an Equation in Ofice 2007?
How do I insert an Equation in Ofice 2007? -- SantistaS ... 7 Apr 2010 08:59