From: Shanghaisuze on
I have downloaded a template but it does not appear in the designs of
Powerpoint. Please help. Thanks
From: trip_to_tokyo on
PowerPoint 2007

Try this:-

Office Button / New / New Presentation window should open with Blank and
recent highlighted in orange on the left hand side / check the Recently Used
Templates on the right hand side to see if the one that you have downloaded
is in there.

Thanks.

From: lise on
I have tried what you suggested, placed the .pot design template in the
presenation designs folder but when I open powerpoint the template is not in
the list. Any idea why?
--
lise