First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65
Background Immages
Fabricated presentation in which I have updated background. The old presentation background has some clipart I want to use but am unable to retrieve the clipart. Trying to click it I am unable to select the clipart, going into background I do not see any option to select actual immages used. Besides thath in th... 31 Mar 2010 09:53
How do I convert from keynote (Mac) to powerpoint?
I have .key presentation files created in Keynote for iMac (no idea which version) which I need to convert into PowerPoint format. is there a conversion facility within PowerPoint? ... 31 Mar 2010 13:16
Problem Solved!
Problem is solved; there were duplicate links that were causing all the problems. All is fine now. Vic "verizon news groups" <none(a)verizon.net> wrote in message news:O4g1NYC0KHA.5936(a)TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... My ppt2007 presentation incorporates several videos and audio files and the total package requ... 30 Mar 2010 17:17
Scrolling Slide show in 2007?
Is there the equivalent of Scrolling Slideshow (PPt 2003) in 2007, and if so where do I find it? ... 1 Apr 2010 05:45
how to creat a lined page?
HOW CAN I CREAT A LINED PAGE? IM TRYING TO MAKE MY OWN NOTEBOOKS. IM NOT EVEN SURE IF POWER POINT WOULD BE THE RIGHT SOFTWARE TO USE. ... 2 Apr 2010 15:59
VBA to convert PowerPoint presentation to Word
I'd like to create a VBA macro to extract all content from a Windows PowerPoint 2003 document and place it in a Word 2003 document, as Word to PDF conversion seems to provide better-quality tagging than a PowerPoint to PDF conversion. I know I can save the outline as RTF and open that in Word, but the outline ... 31 Mar 2010 13:16
PowerPoint in WVPC
Karl E. Peterson wrote: Running Office 2007 <gag> in Windows 7 x64, so loaded Office 2003 in a WVPC VM as I still need to support and develop for that platform as well. All is good except... When I flick PPT into presentation mode, it centers the show smackdab in the middle of the virtual display -- t... 15 Apr 2010 19:15
Powerpoint 2007 hyperlinks
I am trying to embed one hyperlink on one slide. The link goes to an internal company intranet; however, I had troube pasting the Web address into the .ppt hyperlink address box and had to manually type it. The link is not active - no underline, nothing to click. What did I do wrong, and how do I fix this? Than... 30 Mar 2010 15:01
CONSTANT PPT crashes using Office 2007 & Windows 2007
We are running Office 7 and Windows 7. I am creating PowerPoint slides by copying and pasting Excel charts (from Excel 2007) into PowerPoint slides (unlinked). The resulting PowerPoint files are very small (150k or less) yet Powerpoint freezes up and either crashes or needs a force quit every 2 or 3 minutes. ... 31 Mar 2010 14:22
PowerPoint to provide other information.
Hi, I am doing a presentation I had a folder with a lot of file and information. Is it possible to link the file and information in my presentation so that I don't need to in and out of my presenation. Just click on it it will show the link of my file information. ... 30 Mar 2010 13:54