From: DANNY T DANNY on
HOW CAN I CREAT A LINED PAGE? IM TRYING TO MAKE MY OWN NOTEBOOKS. IM NOT EVEN
SURE IF POWER POINT WOULD BE THE RIGHT SOFTWARE TO USE.
From: Gordon on

"DANNY T" <DANNY T(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> HOW CAN I CREAT A LINED PAGE? IM TRYING TO MAKE MY OWN NOTEBOOKS. IM NOT
> EVEN
> SURE IF POWER POINT WOULD BE THE RIGHT SOFTWARE TO USE.

No it wouldn't. And please turn off the caps lock.

From: vttotal on
A quick way to sort this would be creating tables.

Once you create enough row to fill the whole page select the whole table and
then click the "No borders" option to clear all the borders. Once done just
select to border the "Bottom Border."

Hope this helps. Let me know if you have any other questions,

--
Vicente Tulliano

From: Gordon on

"vttotal" <vttotal(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> A quick way to sort this would be creating tables.

Yes but in WORD, not PowerPoint...

From: Michael Koerner on
Probably do the same thing in Word. You might want to ask your Word
questions in the Word Newsgroup.

--
Michael Koerner
MS MVP - PowerPoint