From: Gordon on
Is there the equivalent of Scrolling Slideshow (PPt 2003) in 2007, and if so
where do I find it?

From: John Wilson john AT technologytrish.co DOT on
You might want to explain what you mean by "scrolling slideshow"

Maybe a show that runs automatically and loops??
--
john ATSIGN PPTAlchemy.co.uk

Free PPT Hints, Tips and Tutorials

From: Gordon on

"John Wilson" <john AT technologytrish.co DOT uk> wrote in message

> Maybe a show that runs automatically and loops??

Yep that's it (Apparently PP2003 uses the term "scrolling slideshow)
Apparently what you can do in PP 2003 is to run a slideshow manually, then
click on a button so at the end, it then turns into running automatically in
a loop. (My wife is an expert in 2003 but I have 2007 and she couldn't find
this option yesterday when she was doing the slideshow for my presentation
using 2007)

From: John Wilson john AT technologytrish.co DOT on
I've never heard of such a feature in 2003 Gordon.

From: Gordon on

> I've never heard of such a feature in 2003 Gordon.

Sorry, she's not using the correct terminology. If in 2003 you do
SlideShow-Slide Transition there's a box to set the global time between
slides when on automatic. That doesn't appear to have been taken forward in
2007 - the nearest I can see is "rehearse timings" which means you have to
go through the WHOLE slide show rather than setting a global setting. Seems
a retrograde step and a PITA if you have a large presentation...

 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2
Prev: how to creat a lined page?
Next: Problem Solved!