From: John Wilson john AT technologytrish.co DOT on
Try:
Animations tab
To the right > Advance Slide After xx secs
Apply to all
--
john ATSIGN PPTAlchemy.co.uk

Free PPT Hints, Tips and Tutorials

From: Gordon on

> Try:
> Animations tab
> To the right > Advance Slide After xx secs
> Apply to all

Can't seem to get that to work. If I tick the "Use timings if present under
"Advance slides" in the Slideshow setup box it uses the Rehearsal times not
the slide advance time in the animation tab. If I don't tick that box then
the slide show just doesn't advance to the next slide. There must be
something simple that's missing here... :-)

From: Gordon on

"Echo S" <msnewsgroups(a)echosvoiceUGHSPAM.com> wrote in message
> Do you have music in the file, by any chance?

No.

From: John Wilson john AT technologytrish.co DOT on
Use rehearsed timing should be ticked (yep makes no sense to me either)
Rehearsed timings can do strange things.
Try setting the timing to zero > apply to all and then to the value you need
--

"Gordon" wrote:

> "John Wilson" <john AT technologytrish.co DOT uk> wrote in message
> > Try:
> > Animations tab
> > To the right > Advance Slide After xx secs
> > Apply to all
>
> Can't seem to get that to work. If I tick the "Use timings if present under
> "Advance slides" in the Slideshow setup box it uses the Rehearsal times not
> the slide advance time in the animation tab. If I don't tick that box then
> the slide show just doesn't advance to the next slide. There must be
> something simple that's missing here... :-)
>
> .

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2
Prev: how to creat a lined page?