From: Linda on
I am trying to embed one hyperlink on one slide. The link goes to an internal
company intranet; however, I had troube pasting the Web address into the .ppt
hyperlink address box and had to manually type it. The link is not active -
no underline, nothing to click. What did I do wrong, and how do I fix this?
Thanks!
From: vttotal on
I am not quite sure how your hyperlink looks like but let me tell you another
way you can make it work.

Create any shape you would like(button shape to make it more user friendly).
You can edit it, add text etc. Once the button is created click on the
"Hyperlink" button on the "links" tab.

A "insert hyperlink" window should appear and then just copy and paste your
address. When you are playing your show and you click on the button it should
re-direct you to another page.

Let me know if this helps.

Vicente Tulliano