First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73
Indicate hidden slide in normal view
In Slide Sorter View, I can select slides to "hide". Is there a way to show that a slide is hidden when I'm working in Normal View? I'm using Office 2003 in Windows XP. ... 23 Mar 2010 11:20
Powerpoint '97 videos
When I insert a movie into PP '97 I insert it to be played automatically. Trouble is when the video has played and I click the mousse the video plays again instead of moving on to the next slide as it should. How can I crack this? Anyone out there who can help? ... 19 Mar 2010 16:41
Inserting excel doc into ppt
Is there a way to insert a sheet or info from a sheet from excel into powerpoint? I have a program outline I want to insert into my presentation. ... 19 Mar 2010 14:23
Text converter - pb tyo read a ppt from netherland with a Powerpoint 2007 in France
Hi to all I received a ppt file - so a 2003 version - from a correspondant in the Netherland. I am in France (may be - ? - the fact that the countries are different has smthg to do with the problem). I can't open it meither with a 2003 powerpoint nor with a 2007 powerpoint, and same negative result with a power... 19 Mar 2010 16:41
Miscellanous Powerpoint 2007 Questions
Hi, I am an adult education teacher and the following questions came up in class: 1. When using a text box on a slide and making bullets, the text that is continued to the 2nd line is not indented. Why is this? 2. Why when you ask for a font replacement, you get an error stating "you selected a single byte font ... 19 Mar 2010 16:41
PowerPoint has stopped working message at startup
PowerPoint's been making me nuts on one of the PCs here. VISTA, PPT2007 Suddenly it started giving me "PowerPoint has stopped working" messages at start up. Subsequent attempts to start it got me offers of Safe Mode and after that, Detect and Repair. No joy. At one point I turned Windows/Office update lo... 19 Mar 2010 20:10
Attaching a file without using a Hyperlink
Dear All, Is it possible to attach a file for example book1.xls as object (just like in MS Word), without linking to the file (without using the Hyperlink or link to the file or update) -- Regards ... 19 Mar 2010 12:02
Attaching a word file to a ppt. presentation
Is there a way to attach a word file to Power Point when in presentation mode via a company share point site? ... 18 Mar 2010 15:31
Attaching a word file to a ppt. presentation
Is there a way to attach a word file/document to a powerpoint presentation when it is running in presentation mode via a company sharepoint site? ... 18 Mar 2010 15:31
Hyperlinking Excel to PPT address changes
Hi Folks! I am inserting a hyperlink in PPT 07 to an Excel file. I am creating the hyperlink address to be in the following format for Excel: Filename.xls#'worksheetname'!A1. I of course am using my own titles and cell referencing. However, when I create this address in the link, save the PPT file, close it, an... 19 Mar 2010 12:02