From: raelaing on
Is there a way to insert a sheet or info from a sheet from excel into
powerpoint? I have a program outline I want to insert into my presentation.
From: trip_to_tokyo on
PP 2007

Here is one way to do it:-

1. I have a Title Only slide on the screen in front of me.

2. Insert / Text group / Object / Insert Object pop up window launches /
click on the Create from file radio button / Browse / in the File name: field
type in the full path of where your file is and its name / Open / OK.

3. The sheet from the targeted Workbook will now be pulled into your
Presentation.

Re-size as desired.

4. In the above example I had only one sheet in the target EXCEL file.