First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83
Help: Need color bars to not print, but to remain seen on a monito
Our current corporate PPT template has a full color cover page and on each subsequent page has two thick blue bars (one at the top where we place our headline text and one at the bottom with our logo and the page number). When printing in color, how can I get the blue bars to not show up on the print out but to... 4 Mar 2010 19:12
How do I view notes on the Web
I need to make my ppt shows available to a lot of people, so I'm uploading them to my website, is it possible for me to have not only the slides show up but the notes as well? I would like to do it all through ppt but if I need a third party program to convert everything I'm willing to use it. Thank you so much for... 8 Mar 2010 23:09
Guidelines Disappearing when scrolling page or they are moved
We have Office 2007 SP1. SP2 is not compatible with some of our software, so we are unable to udate. As stated the guidelines (not grid lines) will be showing, if we scroll the page, or move the lines they will disappear or stop working. The only occurs if shapes (text boxes and lines) are inserted. I ... 5 Mar 2010 03:58
Textbox problem - text changes font size inside the box randomly ?
We had a similar file at our organization. The issue seems to be (at least in our case) whomever created the file made it so that any new text created in a text box was set to be a "subscript". After a number of characters were typed, the font would suddenly revert and not be a subscript anymore. When all the text w... 4 Mar 2010 12:22
VBA Dir () function
Hi every one, I use the following code to find and populate a combobox with *.ppt files myfile=Dir(file pathe\+"*.ppt") but this return not only *.ppt file but also *.pptx file ! Anything I'm missing here? Thanks for help. -- Best regards, Edward ... 3 Mar 2010 22:01
WHICH SOFTWARE
WHICH OF THE SOFTWARE WOULD BE MOST APPROPRIATE TO STORE A LARGE COLLECTION OF RELATED RECORDS TO ENABLE QUICK DATA RETRIAVAL ... 3 Mar 2010 17:34
Power Point Presentation
How do I show the actual date/time in a dias show ... 3 Mar 2010 16:26
Compatability
I currently have Office Basic 2007 on my computer. I also own Professional Edition 2003 and would like to load the Power Point componant on my computer. Will the PPT 2003 be compatable with the Office Basic 2007? ... 4 Mar 2010 13:32
power point as sales tool
is there a way to have a ppt sent by e-mail and when it opens have it run in slideshow mode? When I send them now they open as a ppt with all of the design tools visible. Any suggestions? ... 2 Mar 2010 18:07
Full screen slideshow under automation
Context is C# or VB.NET Powerpoint control and enforcing a true fullscreen mode. The "fullscreen" kios mode gives a black band and the top & bottom as well as the task bar. However, when Powerpoint is directly used then the full screen is a true full screen. I was interested on how to invoke a true full scre... 2 Mar 2010 18:07