From: vbaexperimenter on
We have Office 2007 SP1. SP2 is not compatible with some of our software, so
we are unable to udate.

As stated the guidelines (not grid lines) will be showing, if we scroll the
page, or move the lines they will disappear or stop working. The only occurs
if shapes (text boxes and lines) are inserted.

I found this article/fix, but it only works with SP2.
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/kb/977034/en-us

I does say "You must have 2007 Microsoft Office suite Service Pack 2 or 2007
Microsoft Office suite Service Pack 1 installed to apply this hotfix package.
" But when I run the fix it gives an error stating "The expected version of
the product was not found on the system". Hence I stated it is for SP2.

Does anyone have any other ideas on how to fix this?

Maria
From: jpforestier on
Insert a new slide then come back to the former slide. Does that help?
"vbaexperimenter" <vbaexperimenter(a)discussions.microsoft.com> a �crit dans
le message de news: 82666BC0-3E81-4CCB-90E1-DAFC8D4A4EDB(a)microsoft.com...

From: vbaexperimenter on
Yes that does get the guidelines back.

Is there anyway to fix this other then this type of work around?

From: jpforestier on
I've noticed that since I work with PPT ('94)!

"vbaexperimenter" <vbaexperimenter(a)discussions.microsoft.com> a �crit dans
le message de news: 643A299E-CE2F-4B1D-8AD5-351579C6C966(a)microsoft.com...