From: Marjorie on
I need to make my ppt shows available to a lot of people, so I'm
uploading them to my website, is it possible for me to have not only
the slides show up but the notes as well? I would like to do it all
through ppt but if I need a third party program to convert everything
I'm willing to use it. Thank you so much for your help!
From: Steve Rindsberg on
In article <4d4d868c-bf50-4afa-b6cd-
015690bb0319(a)o16g2000prh.googlegroups.com>, Marjorie wrote:
> I need to make my ppt shows available to a lot of people, so I'm
> uploading them to my website, is it possible for me to have not only
> the slides show up but the notes as well? I would like to do it all
> through ppt but if I need a third party program to convert everything
> I'm willing to use it. Thank you so much for your help!

You could convert the PPT to html and upload that. One of the options
allows you to include notes, I'm fairly certain. If not, have a look
at http://www.pptools.com/ppt2html/ (a commercial add-in which will
allow you to include notes text)

PPT Frequently Asked Questions
http://www.pptfaq.com/