First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84
how to change data series graphed from column to row in 2007ppt?
Hi, In 2003 you could select data in series to change how data was graphed from column or row. How do I do this is 2007? I've got data in rows reading across the spreadsheet but it is graphing data in columns. And how do I unselect a column to not be graphed? Thanks. ... 1 Mar 2010 12:34
How do I hide a shape or object in Power Point 2007?
I want to print the Power Point Presentation but don't want the animation objects to print. I used to do this in 2003 but have not needed it in a while and don't see it in 2007 now. ... 1 Mar 2010 11:25
embedded music
I have made a slide show in which I have one music file embedded to play continuously throughout all slides. It works correctly on my computer but not when emailed. When emailed, the music starts over on each slide rather than continuing to play over all of the slides. Can anyone tell me how to fix this prob... 28 Feb 2010 00:15
Using PowerPoint to create slides for karaoke lyrics
Our music ministry is wanting to use PowerPoint slides of our original music on our overhead computer projection system during church services. We need to be able find individual slides quickly since we do not plan our song list before services. Does anyone have an easy solution for making this possible. Will a... 27 Feb 2010 11:02
how can i change a linked sound file to become an embedded
i am trying to package up a powerpoint presenatation that contains an audio track - which is an mp4 file. Within the presentation the sound file is currently a linked file. I've tried using the 'package to cd' function but I can still not get the sound to work when i then put the cd into other computers. so... 27 Feb 2010 07:44
how do I copy an embeded .wav music song from powerpoint
how do I copy a music tune embedded in my power point presentation ... 26 Feb 2010 10:47
Problem with JPEGS displaying a line border along the edge after s
I insert an image into a powerpoint slide. It looks fine until I save, then it displays a line border along one or more of the edges. Images are JPEGS from stock photography. They are not resized, have no borders or any other modification. This only happens with some of the images in the library. Croppin... 25 Feb 2010 22:44
How do I remove right mouse click / space bar to advance slide?
How do I remove the option that allows right mouse click / space bar to advance the slide of my PowerPoint presentation so that a presenter can only use the buttons? ... 24 Feb 2010 22:13
How do I turn off snap to center in PowerPoint?
Steps: Created a rectangle the width of a slide Zoomed in to the center of the object Scrolled to the edge of the object Then when I select the object it moves my view to the center of the object! What setting do I turn off to avoid this? ... 24 Feb 2010 17:45
Auto Recovery
Hi My Powerpoint crashed and when i reopened, i got my auto receovered file. I continued working on the same file and kept saving it. However, now the file is nowhere to be found. Does anyone know, where the file is saved ? regards Amit ... 24 Feb 2010 10:53