From: curious on
how do I copy a music tune embedded in my power point presentation
From: John Wilson john AT technologytrish.co DOT on
If you save as webpage *.htm,*.html you will get an .htm file AND a folder of
dependants. In that folder will be the music file.
--
john ATSIGN PPTAlchemy.co.uk

Free PPT Hints, Tips and Tutorials

From: David Marcovitz on
On 2/26/10 8:52 AM, curious wrote:
> how do I copy a music tune embedded in my power point presentation

The easiest thing to do is to use the Save as Web Page option to save it
as a .htm file (not a .mht file). This will create a folder with all the
media elements from the file. Dig through that folder and look for your
WAV file.

--David

--
David M. Marcovitz