First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80
Playing movie clips from the original DVD movie disc in a presenta
We have been able to secure licensing to use certain movies in our business presentations, however these licenses of course don't permit the use if you rip it from a dvd. We typically will have 4-6 movie clips we use in a presentation and were trying to find a way to play them directly from the dvd disc (which... 16 Mar 2010 13:58
Edit data in charts
Hi everyone, Sometimes edit data in Excel charts that are pasted in PP are grayed out , for example I have a PP that has 4 Excel charts 3 of them I can click on edit data and change the data for the chart but one of the charts the option of edit data is disabled . How can I enable this function? -- Best rega... 10 Mar 2010 22:02
how can i add reflection to an object?
Office PPT 2007 want to add reflection to security camera object in slide ... 10 Mar 2010 22:02
How do you ungroup charts in Powerpoint 07?
I'm trying to ungroup a chart in Powerpoint 07 like you would ungroup an object. You used to be able to do it in previous versions by right-clicking on the chart and then selecting ungroup. Can anybody help please? Thanks ... 10 Mar 2010 14:14
PowerPoint custom animation autopreview doesn't work
In PowerPoint 2003, the "Play" button in the custom animation window would actually play the slide and you could watch the advanced timeline. In PowerPoint 2007, with the AutoPreview selected, clicking play doesn't do anything but show the slide without the animation. To see the animation you have to click slid... 10 Mar 2010 14:14
Text doesn't fit in the top shape of pyramid diagram
I created just simple daigram by using pyramid diagram. However, the words seem don't fit in the top shape of this diagram. Is there anyway so that I can adjust the size of each shape so that my text will fit in the shape? ... 10 Mar 2010 18:42
VBA- Application.Wait?
Does PowerPoint not have "Application.Wait" like Excel? Is there another way to pause code for a few seconds in PPT 2003/2007 while a small bat file runs? -Mel ... 10 Mar 2010 11:58
A slider to adjust the speed of a cutom animation
I have a simple animatin that moves back and forth on the screen from left to right. I would like to add a slider so that the user can speed up the animation and slow it down based upon he slider. Is this possible? The animation speeds that are selectable in the custom options are .5, 1, 2, 3. I would lik... 9 Mar 2010 16:58
Panning Sound from right to left
Is there a way to pan my sound from right to left with my animation. I immagine the effect of moving the stereo balance fader from right to left and back. ... 10 Mar 2010 05:19
how do I insert a news ticker into a slideshow?
Is there a way to insert a news ticker (i.e. CNN, Fox News) into a slideshow, so that the slideshow runs and the news ticker can be seen at the bottom of the diplay/kiosk? ... 9 Mar 2010 13:32