From: Cravaus on
Is there a way to pan my sound from right to left with my animation. I
immagine the effect of moving the stereo balance fader from right to left and
back.
From: TAJ Simmons on
Cravaus

You cannot do the 'left right' pan in powerpoint itself,

But there is nothing to stop you making the sound file have that effect
built in to it.

Use something like "audacity" to edit your sound files

cheers
TAJ Simmons
PowerPoint Master

http://www.awesomebackgrounds.com
awesome - powerpoint templates,
powerpoint backgrounds, free samples, ppt tutorials...