From: News ticker and slideshows News ticker and on
Is there a way to insert a news ticker (i.e. CNN, Fox News) into a
slideshow, so that the slideshow runs and the news ticker can be seen at the
bottom of the diplay/kiosk?
From: vttotal on
I have never tried doing that but I am sure that there can be a custom HTML
code that you can load using the Active X controls. You should try
researching online for Custom HTML COde in PPT.

Let me know if you have any other questions,
--
Vicente Tulliano