From: Priya on
I created just simple daigram by using pyramid diagram. However, the words
seem don't fit in the top shape of this diagram. Is there anyway so that I
can adjust the size of each shape so that my text will fit in the shape?

From: Ute Simon (MVP) on
>I created just simple daigram by using pyramid diagram. However, the words
> seem don't fit in the top shape of this diagram. Is there anyway so that
> can adjust the size of each shape so that my text will fit in the shape?

Which version of PowerPoint? The easiest way will be to resize the whole
pyramid. Or to use less text.

Best regards,
Ute

From: PianoMan on
Are you inserting an Autoshape of a triangle?
If not, add the triangle autoshape (Insert ->Picture->Autoshape->Basic
Shapes). Then right-click the triangle to Add Text.

You have to tell PowerPoint where to wrap your text so that it stays inside
the triangle. For example, maybe you just want one word at the top of the
triangle (i.e. pyramid). So after the first word, press Shift+Enter. This
wraps the text to the next line. Continue until you're finished. You can
resize the triangle if needed.