From: Bryan on
We have been able to secure licensing to use certain movies in our business
presentations, however these licenses of course don't permit the use if you
rip it from a dvd.

We typically will have 4-6 movie clips we use in a presentation and were
trying to find a way to play them directly from the dvd disc (which is
allowed under the license). So I didn't know if there was a way to bookmark
spots on DVD's in the presentation so you didn't have to find the right spot
every time? Or maybe there is a third-party software that can do this? I am
willing to minimize my presentation to play the clips and swap discs while I
speak.

Thanks!
From: vttotal on
Hi Bryan,

The best thing to do is to create a button object and insert an action for a
hyperlink to a file to your Disc Drive.

In order to do that, create any shape in PPT and then click on the
"Hyperlink" button under the "Links" Tab. The a new window should pop up
and you should select the file you want to open when you click on this
button.

Let me know if this helps,

--
Vicente Tulliano