From: Loris on
In PowerPoint 2003 I was able to add animation schemes to multiple slides at
the same time in Slide Sorter view. I can't seem to find a way to do that in
PowerPoint 2007 and have to add them one slide at a time. Has Microsoft
degraded that capability or am I missing something?
From: Luc on
Loris,
Animation schemes have been abandoned in PPT 2007.
Only alternative is to add the animation to the slide master, or to the
appropriate slide layouts. Once the animation is added and you return to the
slides, you can either use the animations, or copy them to the slide by
right-clicking and choosing copy to slide in the animation task pane.

--

Luc Sanders
MVP - PowerPoint