First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77
Unable to send via e-mail a PowerPoint presentation (Office 2007)
Have OS Windows XP, Office 2007, Norton 360. I created a PowerPoint presentation using the template "Space-the Final Frontier" and was not able to send it via Outlook. Outlook dumped the outgoing message into my Deleted Items folder. I disabled Norton outgoing mail scan with the same result. Husband with Vista ... 15 Mar 2010 20:44
Can I make an Imported Image Transparent?
I know how to use the Set Transparent Color option...but that isn't what I need. I would like to make the the entire image transparent by about 30 or so percent. I've bounced around a bit but can't find the correct buttons or pull downs. I'm using 2007 on XP. Maybe I should just pull it into Photoshop and... 15 Mar 2010 17:01
problems with linked presentations...
I recently recieved instructions on how to put together a presentation that allowed a group of slides to loop and then had other presentations linked in to allow a flow from one presentation to the other, but when i send the presentation to others for them to view (and then when the meeting is taking place it w... 15 Mar 2010 20:44
Powerpoint - looping an mpeg movie across a whole presentation.
I have a 15sec mpg movie that i want to continuously loop throughout a presentation that we are putting together in powerpoint. We have imported the movie, the movie is in the master slide template & we have set it to play across all slides. this works fine on the first slide, loops continuously, but when we ... 16 Mar 2010 07:58
Can I make a logo for my company on power point and save it to my
Can I create a logo for my company on power point and save it to my pictures so I can pull it up any time I need tio apply it to my ads or preasentations ? ... 15 Mar 2010 12:21
Legal Question
verizon news groups;477201 Wrote: Is it legal to include PPT viewer in ppt presentation that is to be sold to the general public? Thanks, Vic Thank you so much for your information, And i got this site 'The Web Pole.com : Affordable, full service web hosting packages.' (http://www.theweb... 15 Mar 2010 04:37
Powerpoint locks up
I embedded a video clip in Powerpoint. I have a dual monitor video card. I have powerpoint set up so that it shows the presentation in full screen on the extended desktop. The video plays fine when it plays on the primary monitor, but when I try to play it on the extended desktop it locks up everytime. Thanks i... 15 Mar 2010 06:48
Click to insert picture problem
I have Office 2007 and Windows 7(x64). I've been clicking on the picture icon, the lower left icon of the 4 icons. I don't know what I did but suddenly the window that opens to my pictures filled the entire screen. The upper right corner has only the red X button, not the maximize and minimize buttons. When I p... 15 Mar 2010 06:48
Problem in powerpoint
Problem to enter the music file is not accepted by the slot and close automatically ... 16 Mar 2010 13:58
Opacity
In Office 2007 PowerPoint, is there a way to make an inserted photo semi opaque? In other words to look faded. I suppose I could use a photo editer then inert the edited photo, but I'd like something less involved. ... 15 Mar 2010 11:14