From: sugerdog on
Can I create a logo for my company on power point and save it to my pictures
so I can pull it up any time I need tio apply it to my ads or preasentations ?
From: Ute Simon (MVP) on
> Can I create a logo for my company on power point and save it to my
> pictures
> so I can pull it up any time I need tio apply it to my ads or
> preasentations ?

Which version of PowerPoint do you use? You can draw a logo, right-click on
it and chose to save it as an image. To use it in presentations, chose PNG
or EMF as a file format. To use it in ads, ask your print provider (you
might not be able to save all file formats from PowerPoint).

Best regards,
Ute

From: Luc on
Sugerdog,
You can create a logo in PowerPoint by using the drawing tools. Although
other programs maybe better suited for such a purpose. If you decide to do it
in PowerPoint, make your drawing, select all pieces and group them together.
Then right-click the drawing and choose save as picture. Save it in the
directory of your choice. Or better still integrate the picture in a
PowerPoint company template.

Luc Sanders
MVP - PowerPoint