From: ohsix on
I have Office 2007 and Windows 7(x64). I've been clicking on the picture
icon, the lower left icon of the 4 icons. I don't know what I did but
suddenly the window that opens to my pictures filled the entire screen. The
upper right corner has only the red X button, not the maximize and minimize
buttons. When I put the cursor on either the left or ride side or bottom, it
changes to the double-headed arrow which one usually uses to drag to change
the size of the window. But it doesn't work.

I've tried rebooting to no avail.

How do I get the window back to a smaller size so I can see the desktop or
other windows without just closing the window?
From: Glen Millar on
Hi,

Double-click on the top most bar (for example- beside the Insert Picture
title text). The dialog box should then pop back to normal size.

--
Regards,
Glen Millar

Tutorials and PowerPoint animations:
www.pptworkbench.com
glen at pptworkbench dot com

"ohsix" <ohsix(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have Office 2007 and Windows 7(x64). I've been clicking on the picture
> icon, the lower left icon of the 4 icons. I don't know what I did but
> suddenly the window that opens to my pictures filled the entire screen.
> The
> upper right corner has only the red X button, not the maximize and
> minimize
> buttons. When I put the cursor on either the left or ride side or bottom,
> it
> changes to the double-headed arrow which one usually uses to drag to
> change
> the size of the window. But it doesn't work.
>
> I've tried rebooting to no avail.
>
> How do I get the window back to a smaller size so I can see the desktop or
> other windows without just closing the window?

Pages: 1
Prev: Problem in powerpoint
Next: Powerpoint locks up