From: balge454 on
I embedded a video clip in Powerpoint. I have a dual monitor video card. I
have powerpoint set up so that it shows the presentation in full screen on
the extended desktop. The video plays fine when it plays on the primary
monitor, but when I try to play it on the extended desktop it locks up
everytime. Thanks in advance for any advice.
From: Glen Millar on
Hi,

What version of PowerPoint and Windows?

--