First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81
Cycling pictures on title slide
Hello! I am trying to get a continuous cycle of about 3 photos fading in and out one after the other on the first slide of a presntation and I need the process to repeat itself unti lthe meeting is ready to begin and then the presenter can click and move on to the next slide. Can anyone help me with this? I wou... 9 Mar 2010 13:32
I NEED HELP to repeat a cycling of photos on one slide...
Hello! I am currently in the process of putting together a presentation and for the first slide I need a cylce of about 3 photos fading in and fading out one after the other and then I need the process to repeat until the meeting is ready to begin and the presenter can move on to the next slide (so all who are... 10 Mar 2010 05:19
Pivot Charts from Excel not to update automatically
Hi there, I have a pivot chart in Excel and want to copy this to Powerpoint. Copy>Paste obviously works fine but as soon as I change the pivot table feeding the chart, e.g. adding row data it updates the chart in powerpoint. How can I prevent this from happening as I want to copy>paste different variations o... 10 Mar 2010 11:58
powerpoint text comes up all at once, i need it one line at a time
As i present i want the text lines to come up one at a time, but they are coming up as a complete slide, how do i solve this please? ... 9 Mar 2010 08:57
Notes in Presenter View
When I create a presentation, I tend to make my notes a little fancier then usual for the presenter (various bullets, different indent levels, etc). When I go to view the presentation in Presenter Mode so the presenter can see the notes, the formatting does not transfer. Is this normal? Is there a way around i... 9 Mar 2010 11:13
transition between looped animation
The transition between my last animated image and the first image (once the animation loop starts again) is jagged and skips. Anyone know how to make the animation between the last image and first image appear seamless? ... 8 Mar 2010 13:04
Split body text between two slides in PowerPoint 2007
I would like to split body text between two slides the way the instructions say I should be able to do. That is, I would like to be working in the Outline tab, position the Insert point, and press the Enter key. This does not work for me. Instead of splitting the slide into two, I just get a new blank slide a... 7 Mar 2010 18:29
Power point Office 2007 won't advance with mouse click
Same exact problem! It was working but won't work now! A real pain. It is NOT any of the more obvious such as "kiosk mode" or "all slides set to advance on mouse click" or anything similar in the custom animations. Any help would be so valued. Kathry wrote: No, I don't (I checked the "add-ins" tab on the ... 7 Mar 2010 16:17
Delay in starting embedded music track
I have several shows created with PP 2003. They include an embedded .wav music track. The .wav file was converted from .mp3 by adding a RIFF header using CDex software. To embed the music track, I have tried both 1) Insert | Movies and Sounds | Sound from file... | find and select | and click "Automatically" ... 7 Mar 2010 22:53
How do I print multiple slides on a NOTE PAGE?
I'm using powerpoint on a macbook and don't see the "send to--MS Word--Notes". Instead, it just says MS Word...and it only send the text from the first slide and has like three or four blank pages. Please please help? "BoniM" wrote: To print multiple slides and your notes on one page, choose File, Send To, ... 7 Mar 2010 14:05