From: accounting angel accounting on
I would like to split body text between two slides the way the instructions
say I should be able to do. That is, I would like to be working in the
Outline tab, position the Insert point, and press the Enter key.

This does not work for me. Instead of splitting the slide into two, I just
get a new blank slide after the slide I'm trying to split. Does anyone know
what I'm doing wrong, or are the instructions just wrong?
From: Matti Vuori on
=?Utf-8?B?YWNjb3VudGluZyBhbmdlbA==?= <accounting
angel(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in

> I would like to split body text between two slides the way the
> instructions say I should be able to do. That is, I would like to be
> working in the Outline tab, position the Insert point, and press the
> Enter key.
>
> This does not work for me. Instead of splitting the slide into two, I
> just get a new blank slide after the slide I'm trying to split. Does
> anyone know what I'm doing wrong, or are the instructions just wrong?

They are just wrong. Apparently there is no way to split the body text
except copy + paste.