First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76
How to eliminate lines around a text box after choosing no lin
Thanks Chrissy. I'm using it to cover up part of a table, since we don't have the source file available. This saved a lot of time recreating something. "Chrissy" wrote: When in the print dialog box, set it to print in color and the lines will go away and you can still have it filled in like it appears... 16 Mar 2010 15:08
Title In The Slide Not Showing In Outline
I have a slideshow that has "Title and Text" layout in the slides. My problem is that when I click the "Outline" tab title of some of the slides is not displayed and I need the title of the slide to be displayed in the outline. Why is this happening? Thanks for any tips to fix this problem. ... 16 Mar 2010 13:58
starting a presentation automatically whne thumb drive inserted
I want a .pps to start automatically after I have saved it on a thumb drive. What programs need to be emmbedded to make this happen? Thr purpose is so I can mail out a presentation to a prospect and without more than one click, have them start the show. ... 16 Mar 2010 13:58
Need advice on Kiosk presentation animation
I have been given the task of updating a Kiosk presentation. As it is, for every slide words or pictures fly off and on, fade, rotate, etc. It is quite horrible to watch! Are there any guidelines as to what is pleasing and compelling for people who might stop to watch, rather than make them run away from the... 16 Mar 2010 10:16
Textbox in Notes Pages PPT 2007
Does anyone know how to print notes pages with a large amount of notes, to big for the textbox. Even enlarging it in the model doesn't work. Office Button > Publish > Create Handouts in MS Word creattes only hoandouts with no notes. Create new slides, enter the extra notes en hide the slide...is that the only w... 16 Mar 2010 09:08
Powerpoint - looping an mpeg movie across a whole presentation
Hi Vicente, its a movie, no audio, a simple loop of fire footage, 768x40 pixels. Each time i go from screen to screen the movie reloads itself, no problem to looping it in a single frame its just a rel shame that it loads itself each time. thanks for the response, regards, Paul. "vttotal" wrote: Hi... 16 Mar 2010 05:46
Effect Setting to Stop Sound File - does not work for emailed file
In PP 2007, I have embedded a .wav file into the first slide and set the Effects within Custom Animation so that the sound will stop playing with a mouse click (default). The PP file is saved on an office network. It works with no issues when I access the file from the network with my computer. However, the ... 15 Mar 2010 22:55
Printing charts - incorrect output
I have a slide deck that has quite a few charts. When I print the deck parts of the charts are missing, in some cases only the axis and legend appears and the chart data (lines or bars) is missing. If I save the pptx file as Office 2003 format (ppt file) I get an error message that says, "A chart in this do... 15 Mar 2010 20:44
Web browser embedded in slide displays unwanted screen
Greetings! PPT 2007 Have embedded a web browser object in a couple of slides, in order to display html files stored locally. The files load correctly when a button on the slide is clicked. My problem is that in the period after arriving at the slide and before this button gets clicked, the browser displays the ... 25 Mar 2010 11:31