From: Tim on
I want a .pps to start automatically after I have saved it on a thumb drive.
What programs need to be emmbedded to make this happen?

Thr purpose is so I can mail out a presentation to a prospect and without
more than one click, have them start the show.
From: David Marcovitz on
On 3/16/10 10:27 AM, Tim wrote:
> I want a .pps to start automatically after I have saved it on a thumb drive.
> What programs need to be emmbedded to make this happen?
>
> Thr purpose is so I can mail out a presentation to a prospect and without
> more than one click, have them start the show.

I know you can do it with a CD, but I'm not sure about a thumb drive:

Make an AutoRun CD
http://www.pptfaq.com/FAQ00037.htm

--
David M. Marcovitz
http://www.PowerfulPowerPoint.com/
From: Karl E. Peterson on
David Marcovitz wrote:
> On 3/16/10 10:27 AM, Tim wrote:
>> I want a .pps to start automatically after I have saved it on a thumb
>> drive.
>> What programs need to be emmbedded to make this happen?
>>
>> Thr purpose is so I can mail out a presentation to a prospect and without
>> more than one click, have them start the show.
>
> I know you can do it with a CD, but I'm not sure about a thumb drive:
>
> Make an AutoRun CD
> http://www.pptfaq.com/FAQ00037.htm

Yeah, you can, *if* it's enabled for that drive. Lots of folks are
disabling autorun now, because of the HUMONGOUS security threat it
presents.

--
..NET: It's About Trust!
http://vfred.mvps.org