From: kiscokid on
I have a slide deck that has quite a few charts. When I print the deck parts
of the charts are missing, in some cases only the axis and legend appears and
the chart data (lines or bars) is missing.

If I save the pptx file as Office 2003 format (ppt file) I get an error
message that says, "A chart in this document may contain data in cells
outside of the row and column limit of the selected file format. Data beyond
256 (IV) columns by 65,536 rows cannot be saved." referring to each page in
the deck that has charts.

When I load the .ppt version and try to print the charts all print
correctly.

When I look at the spreadsheets that comprise the data for the charts (i.e.,
select a chart, right click "Edit Data") they don't appear to have a huge
number of rows or columns.