From: kkeb on
In PP 2007, I have embedded a .wav file into the first slide and set the
Effects within Custom Animation so that the sound will stop playing with a
mouse click (default). The PP file is saved on an office network. It works
with no issues when I access the file from the network with my computer.
However, the sound does not stop on the click when I access the network file
from another work computer or when I email the file. The sound continues
playing for its duration (3 mins).

Ultimately, I need to email this file and it will be presented from someone
else's computer at a conference. I don't want to be mucking around with the
sound during my presentation.

I would appreciate some prompt help. Thanks!