First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70
powerpoint crashes on ungroup of excel chart
On any chart that is created in excel and either inserted as an object or copy and pasted (I have also pasted it as an image and and excel object) when I go to ungroup the image powerpoint shuts down. In the application event log is: event id 1000, mso.dll error We are running XP SP3 and Office 2003 SP3 I h... 26 Mar 2010 13:12
For projecting presentations, what does "extend" option do?
I have computer only, duplicate, extend, projector only as my 4 options. Three are self evident. The fourth, to me at least, is not. Help? ... 24 Mar 2010 13:32
how to convert text box to title holder?
This may be a dumb question, but with PP 2007, I have a file that's a mash-up of material from several other files. Now, with slides that otherwise look similar, some have titles that show in Outline and some don't. I presume the titles on the don'ts are actually text boxes, not title holders. How do I change th... 27 Mar 2010 14:18
powerpoint crashes on ungroup of excel chart
On any chart that is created in excel and either inserted as an object or copy and pasted (I have also pasted it as an image and and excel object) when I go to ungroup the image powerpoint shuts down. In the application event log is: event id 1000, mso.dll error We are running XP SP3 and Office 2003 SP3 I ... 24 Mar 2010 11:12
Increase notes font, text doesn't autofit into placeholder
In the Notes Master page, I resized text to 24-point so that I can actually see the notes when standing up. The notes (outside of Notes Master) resizes alright, but the autofit-text option is disabled. I don't relish the idea of going through each slide page to turn it back on. Neither do I enjoy the prospect of... 24 Mar 2010 11:12
Link to other slides from table using c#
Hi, I'm looking to create links from a certain slide to another, and I need those links to be from within a table. I need it to be something like this: var pptApp = new PowerPoint.Application(); var presentation = pptApp.Presentations.Add(Office.MsoTriState.msoFalse); var slides = presentati... 24 Mar 2010 13:32
Widening line spacing in text box
I've recently upgraded to 2007 in the process lost a very valuable command icon and cant seem to find it again. I used to be able to gently spread (vertically) text lines i.e. a list of bullet points but I can I can find is either 1, 1.5, 2 etc etc and these are not always suitable. Please can someone advise wh... 24 Mar 2010 13:32
countdown timer and microsoft powerpoint
how can i insert a countdown timer into powerpoint and can i hyperlink the timer automatically so when it reaches 0, a new page appears...? ... 30 Mar 2010 09:26
does anyone know how to make powerpoint countdown
does anyone know how to make powerpoint countdown for e.g. 54321. I recieved a presentation a while ago and it looked as if it was on the same slide before moving onto the next slide in the presentation. thank you in advance -- paul ... 24 Mar 2010 10:02
Simple VBA code failure - PPT 2007!
Hey gang, Guess who's back! I finally broke down and bought Office 2007 (not sure why though)! One of my games is not working correctly and I have no idea why. I have very simple code that hides text boxes, then shows them when needed using VBA. One of the objects shows up but the other one doesn't. Yes, I... 25 Mar 2010 17:28